Tuesday, February 1, 2011

craving sunshine and spring time.

TGIT. (Thank God its Tuesday).  I don't know about you but I'm glad yesterday is in the books.  Longest. Day. Ever.  But, I'm not going to waste the keystrokes complaining about it because what did we all learn from the Lion King? "It doesn't matter, it's in the past".

Now that it is Tuesday I have a little more time to focus on the good things goin on round here.  First off, take a look at the header! FINALLY the blog is back in order, with a title and all.  I thank my good friends at Delicious Design studio for hooking me up with the new header.  Had I had to work on this template a second longer I would have gone all Cam Newton crazy and thrown this machine right out the bloody window.

In other good news, it is February!  I think January is one of the most depressing months of the year so I welcome February with open, open arms.  February means one step closer to Spring which means Spring break whoop whoop.  I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but the looming gloom surrounding the Tuscaloosa area is making me crave Spring even more.  It's time for sunshine and bright colors.  And no one captures bright colors through fabulous designs quite like Kate does.


Kate's ability to incorporate vibrant colors into still very elegant designs is why she has always been my favorite designer. 

Come on sunshine, and come on Kate Spade spring wardrobe..(sadly, neither of these seem to be on the horizon anytime soon)

Enjoy your Tuesday, bloggers!!

3 comments:

Carlin said...

Mine and Jordan's everyday china is Kate Spade. So simple and classy!

Staley Mc said...

Kate Spade and Co has the best advertisements, whoever is working in their Ad and PR department knows how to make people happy!
oh and ps I like the Cammy joke!

Unknown said...

I'll admit, the Cam Newton joke made me laugh. That was a good one, my friend!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio