Wednesday, February 16, 2011

hump day/ month.

Happy Hump Day!  Today is special because we have not only tackled the first part of the week, but also the first half of the month of February.  Can you believe it?  I could not be more excited about being on the downhill side of both.  At the end of this week comes my visit to Auburn to celebrate Jamie M's turning 21! For her rite of passage to legal age she is having a sleepover, woo hoo!! I'm already brainstorming a list of people we can prank call at 3 am..kidding. 

A picture from when I visited The Plains last year!

AND, if we are halfway through the month of February that means March is just around the corner.  March is great because of Spring break, warm weather, and Friday afternoons spent in the lazy river at the rec center pool.  Speaking of weather, the weather has been ideal here this week.  I'm talking puts a smile on your face when you get out of bed kind of weather.  All I have seen on campus are shorts, t-shirts, chacos, and flip flops! I am a fan of this and have been able to wear my new sandals I bought a few weeks ago (I always rush the Spring season) sooner than I expected!
Random thoughts for today:
-I am convinced my Special K bars I eat every morning for breakfast are getting smaller.
-My mother texted me today telling me the dates of our family vacation.  Already counting down till that week in my calendar that reads Hilton Head Island in big bold letters!!
-I am making a playlist for my drive to Auburn this weekend, any tune suggestions?

Hope you are having a great day!

5 comments:

Julie Blake said...

I'm lovin this weather too! Studying in the quad has been great! As for some tunes, you need to check out Steve Moakler.

Staley Mc said...

The new Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors album is awesome! Also "Change of Seasons" by Sweet Thing is a good one, it was on this valentines day mixtape I downloaded and I think you'd probably like it!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

I love christina perri's jar of hearts!

Rachel said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Firday cannot get here soon enough!!

Hannah said...

I want those shoes...terribly! They are so cute, I love the braided strap!! Thank goodness March is coming up- I want warm weather pronto! And then you can wear your new shoes..double yay!!
Your blog is amazing- I'm so happy to have found it!
xxox
your newest follower
Hannah

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio