Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday's Favorites.

It is FRIDAY and since Friday is by far the best day of the week, Friday's post is devoted to my "favorites" of the week.

To start the day off right, my 9 o'clock class was cancelled.  Can I get a HECK YES!  Because this class was cancelled, I was able to be productive.  And by being productive I mean I caught up on all my DVR'd television. I mainly watched Regis and Kelly's intervew with J Biebs.  I can't help it, I am fascinated by the kid.  Give me those purple 3D glasses and get me in the theater to see Never Say Never pronto!

Favorite items of survival: Fur lined mocassins, Glittens (term coined by Abi), and the ever trusty rainboots.

Can you believe I wore these on campus before I had Uggs?  Yeah....me either.


In true bank robber fashion, I have been wearing these every day this week.
I don't really love these rainboots anymore, but they do their job and with the constant rain Tuscaloosa has seen this week, I can easily get over the loud giraffe pattern.
Favorite idiot:  The moron who treated my Wednesday night seminar as Happy Hour.  Ummm, save your jager for pre-gamming your visit to the bar but leave it out of the classroom.  We nerds actually want to learn!

Favorite quote of the week:  While walking the streets of Nashville last weekend a guy trips and falls forward on the sidewalk.  Lynnlee nudged me and said "Look, he could be your soulmate falling for you."  I'd say there's a good chance..

Now that I made it home, I am getting some good cuddle time with my favortie chiuaua-pug mix!

Ahh, the perks of being home.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

1 comments:

Julie Blake said...

yay for so many blog updates! i really just laughed out loud on lynnlee's quote...hilarious!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio