Tuesday, February 8, 2011

short and sweet.

Happy Tuesday!  I am going to keep this post short and sweet because I have a lot on my plate this week and feel guilty when I am not working on all the MANY productive things I could to be doing for school.

The rooms and I are about to be living in the dark.  Light bulb after light bulb has burned out in our apartment and since I am running low on time, this will not become a prioriy until Friday after 1pm.  Homework by the flame of the Sugar and Spice candle shall continue tonight..

Don't you love how music can change your mood? After listening to Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" (I'm Yours) 3 times on repeat my mood improved by leaps and bounds this afternoon.

Thanks be to God and Mother Nature for the beautiful rays of sunshine today.  I walked around campus with squinty eyes because I COULD!  Then I put on my sunglasses, because they have been feeling neglected lately.

In my observation at lab today a little girl came up to me and explained how this Dora bicycle helmet was hers because she wanted it.  Oh if only, little girl..  I started daydreaming about all the things that would be mine if life worked like that.  That daydream was interrupted one minute later to help a different classmate get a "stuck" helmet off their foot.  I avoided asking how it got there in the first place.  I didn't want to know.

Adios amigos!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, kids say the cutest things!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio