Wednesday, February 9, 2011

happy, happy, happy!

Happy Hump day readers!
I am in the best mood this afternoon because my night class was just cancelled due to the possibility of snow.  Yes, you read that right the POSSIBILITY of snow has caused our University to shut down.  Ridiculous? Perhaps, but you won't hear any complaining out of me!!

On the subject of happy things I am going share with you a designer whose work always makes me happy because it is cute, creative, and relatable.

Meet Leigh:
Leigh's business started in seventh grade when she doodled her way through Math class (I told you- relatable).  Leigh's designs are not only happy, colorful, and creative but she also incorporates humorous or inspiring quotes.  And as a fan of all things funny, inspirational, and dream-oriented you can see why I love her work.

Here is a mug designed by Leigh that I got for Christmas two years ago from my parents.  The quote reads "The world is full of people who will go their whole lives and not actually live one day.  She did not intend on being one of them."  Nothing like a cute coffee mug telling you to live life to the fullest each day!
  
Other designs I would love to own include:
For more of her work check out the website here! Suuppaa cute stuff if you ask me!

Hope you are having a fantastic day!

1 comments:

ali v. said...

love her stuff--I have a funny magnet of hers on my fridge! it makes me smile every day :) hope you're having a great week! xoxo {av}

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio