Wednesday, February 23, 2011

catching up.

Hello hello!  I am upset I have not been able to blog this week, I have been SO busy! But in great news, I finished my 10 minute presentation tonight and surprisingly lived to tell about it!  Now I am taking a little break, catching up on blogs and watching License to Wed. Such an upbeat and cute flick, right?!

I know it is Wednesday, but this past weekend was so fun it deserves a post even if this week is halfway over.  I visited my best friends in Auburn. Friday night we went to an event on their campus called Tiger Nights.  It was so neat, we made magnets, played laser tag, and last but definitely not least we got our picture stamped on a trucker hat.  Because personalized trucker hats are the next big thing..


Saturday we started our day with a boys vs. girls basketball game.  I haven't played sports in forever, and it was fun to play again and our team was almost good.  After we almost dominated the boys in basketball we grabbed lunch and headed to the park.  Suffering from a recent chicken salad obsession, I had requested to try a restaurant dedicated to serving chicken salad and oh mah goodness, that stuff was incredible.  After scarfing down lunch we walked around the park, coveted all the cute dogs, and played on outdoor exercise equipment.

Saturday night we went out to eat at a Seafood restaurant called Creole Shack to celebrate Jamie M's birthday. Again, another delicious meal.
Birthday girl and Rachel!
Jamie G and Me!!
 
My up-do for the evening, thanks to stylists Jamie and Julie!

I hope you are all having a lovely week, three days down only two to go!

5 comments:

Julie Blake said...

so fun! i love your ann taylor striped top (i have the same one!) and your hair is too cool!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog -- Your hair is SO great in that photo!!!

Anonymous said...

That updo is awesome! I would love to try to do that myself sometime, but I have a feeling it would be a major fail...

Lan said...

amazing hairstyle *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting *_* maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0osaWlL1OAk/TWXgjtDRyBI/AAAAAAAAAgo/ipgTpOeNpfE/s1600/auburn+visit+036.JPG

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio