Monday, January 17, 2011

weekend wrap up.

Hi friends!
How is your three day weekend?
This low key weekend has been exactly what I need to get back into the swing of school.  I have been able to finally purchase my school supplies (scored on notebooks at Wal Mart yesterday for 94 cents), my room and bathroom are actually clean, and I did some laundry. And in case you were wondering, I am now answering to "Domestic Goddess".

I have also started Jillian Micheal's Thirty Day Shred with Abi. The workout DVD is only 20 minutes in length, thanks be to God, because I would shred right to pieces if it was a second longer.  Today was day 2 of the thirty day challenge, which is always the most painful because one, you are still sore from yesterday and two, your body has yet to adapt to the pressure. If I don't have Jilly's abs at the end of this bad boy, I am going to be upset because my whole body is in pain.  Washing my hair with shampoo was a struggle today, I can barely life my arms and I won't even go into detail about my rear..

Here's hoping we get good results.

My big plans tonight are watching The Bachelor. Who are everyone's favs this season?  I love Emily and Ashley S. so far!  I think Brad seems like a nice enough, down to earth guy. I still don't get why everyone's panties were in a wad about him not proposing on his previous season.  He didn't love them.  Would you rather be dumped and slightly heartbroken, or led on by a meaningless proposal and find out down the road he didn't ever love you?   Best of luck Brad, all I can say is you better be pickin someone because America may actually come after you this time if you don't. 

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comments:

Staley Mc said...

Jillian is tough but she is worth it! I really liked the Shred. I need to do it again! I remember how it was when I first did it though! Stick with it though!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio