Wednesday, January 5, 2011

twenty eleven.

First post of twenty eleven! Hope all of you bloggers are enjoying this new year so far and are not too miserable from your resolutions. It is day 4 of my diet, meaning day 4 of no chocolate (yes, I'm DYING) and I feel like I should atleast be a size 4 by now. Sadly, the scales and my pants do not agree. Screw you holiday weight, screw you!

Other resolutions I have vowed to keep...until February.
-Loose the excess poundage (see angry paragraph above)
-Keep my car clean. (ha..ha..ha)
-Journal.
-Volunteer/ Community Service
-Update my blog regularly (permission to laugh was just granted)

Today, inspiration hit like a MACK truck. Not that I have ever been hit by one, but that seems like an appropriate (and dramatic enough) metaphor to compare my burst of inspiration. I crafted with paint and scrapbook paper not 1, not 2, but FOUR canvases. You can see the canvases at the beginning of the post (odd I know), because blogger (the best website ever, duh) messed up and will not let me arrange the post as I wish.
Canvas explanation:
1. Based off the Nickel Creek song, "When You Come Back Down". If you have never heard it, I would suggest giving it a listen.
2. Roll Tide.
3. Was inspired by the color on Kate Spade's website! So bright and cheery!
4. Again, wanted to work with color and I have always loved the bird scrapbooking paper!
Cheers to a New Year, yall!!

1 comments:

Staley Mc said...

I love the birds! I used that same paper for a coffee cup I made a few weeks ago!! I love all of these though! You are so creative!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio