Monday, January 10, 2011

ice, ice baby.

Hello bloggers.  Hope you are all snuggly warm and are surviving this so called blizzard of the south.  I am a little upset because I was expecting more snow than this.  Curse all you weathermen, you always make promises you can't keep.  Sadly, all Bluff Park got was a layer of ice.  While the ice is still pretty, it is not functional for snowmen, snowballs, snow angels or basically any other thing with the root of the word being SNOW.  

Since the ice layer isn't much for playing outside, I will spend my day inside reading Eat, Pray, Love, and blogs.  I WILL get on the treadmill again, which I promised myself I would do both Saturday and Sunday..but other things came up, important things like afternoon naps. Maybe I will do a few loads of laundry, and I will definitely be packing my bags for Tuscaloosa tomorrow.

HAPPY MONDAY!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's hoping the ice layer goes away fast enough to leave for school tomorrow! With the ice on the roads, we're scared to even leave our house.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio