Thursday, January 20, 2011

happenins

Hey hey bloggers!
I bet you thought I had fallen off the blogging bandwagon.  Nope!  I'm not giving up New Year's resolutions until at least February.  How has every one's week been? I have been a busy bee learning, learning, learning in my new classes, and napping when I am home.

I have too many random thoughts to focus on one topic today so I will theme this post "Hot Topics".  You know, like the ones Barbara, Joy, Sherri, and Elisabeth discuss everyday, except these are more personal and less political. And here we go..

Monumental moment of the week: I became a basketball fan.  It has never been my favorite sport to watch  because I have a theory that no team is exceptionally better than another, it just comes down to the last 10 seconds (or in our case, 2 seconds) of luck.  But boy oh boy, after Tuesday night's game I think I will be a regular at the Bama basketball games.  Amanda and I give ourselves partial credit for the win as we were coaching from the stands.  She would yell, "Put it up" and I would yell "Help em out" until someone finally made a shot.  We are expecting an offer from Anthony Grant any day now..

Phone picture, not the best quality!
Fun fact of the week: Single men have mortality rates 250% higher than married men.  I am going to include this on my e-harmony profile (when I make one, that is..) "We may not have 35 levels of compatibility, but marry me and stay alive!!"

Favorite text of the week: "Just so you know, I miss you"- from my mother.  I MISS YOU TOO!

Best song of the week: Firework by Katy Perry.  The first Katy Perry song I have actually liked.  I have been listening and dancing to this song on repeat.

Best meal of the week:  The taco salad I am about to devour at Iguana Grill.  YUM YUM YUM! Speaking of, gotta go get ready.

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday!


1 comments:

Abi said...

I really like this post. And the randomness of it :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio