Saturday, January 8, 2011

NYC- in pictures.

Brooklyn Bridge!
Cheers to Junior's.  You can catch our attachment to this restaurant in the NYC words post.
 
We made a trip to Harlem to eat at Miss Sylvia's and it was FREAKING DELICIOUS.
Dad and me outside of Sylvia's.  This was the COLDEST day of our trip.

Me and moms in Times Square with snow!

Dad in our Central Park carriage ride.
The Plaza.

Grand Central Station.  This was one of my favorite things we did, the building was gorgeous and was a great people watching facility!




View from the Top of the Rock. 

"Just Jack".  We went to see Promises, Promises and it was PHENOMENAL.  I absolutely loved it.  It was so neat to see people I usually watch on television, in person on stage.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww I love visiting New York! This looks like it was so much fun! Have you ever been to Boston? I go to school there ;) That's why I ask hehe :) I absolutely love your blog! You are adorable! I guess I'm now your 23rd follower? ;) Can't wait to read more...

http://lexthejournallist.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio