Saturday, January 15, 2011

lazy saturday.

I hope this post is finding you on a happy Saturday.  Whether it was filled with action packed fun or as lazy as possible like mine, I hope you are enjoying your day off!
Spring semester has an altogether different feel than fall semester and this is mainly noticeable on the weekends.
Fall semester looks like:
 Weekends are full of tailgating, football, and friends.

And Spring Semester looks like:
I will spare you a picture because it was a shower-less Saturday.  I took the trash out at 3 pm in my jammies and got condescending looks from visiting adults in our hood, so I caved and got dressed for the day.  And by dressed I mean black stretchy pants, a t-shirt, and a hat (perfect for hiding a multitude of hair issues).  After I finally decided to begin my day the rooms and I were off to Target for some essentials.  I needed snack bars, diet cokes, concealer, and school supplies.  Well, the school supply aisle was useless.  I got the last notebook that didn't contain graph paper.  However, I did find a gem in the clothing department.  I found a shirt that looked comfy and cute, and I knew I needed to buy it.  Don't worry to ease my mind from buyers remorse I made the sacrifice and put the expensive snack bars up to purchase a baseball tee that is styled similar to this:

This shirt is from J. Crew and is probably cuter and higher quality than the solid neutral Mossimo brand one that I purchased today.  However I saved 45 dollars by buying at Target.
In equally exciting news, rooms introduced me to Train's new song "Marry Me" tonight. It is SO sweet.  If you haven't heard it go listen, go listen now.

2 comments:

Abi said...

1) Yes! Train's song is really sweet, love it!
2) I've seen those shirts at Target and was wondering if they were worth the purchase?! They're really cute!

Jena Carper said...

Sometimes I have to stay away from Target, or I will buy everything in their store! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio