Wednesday, January 26, 2011

road trip.

Because it's spring semster and we need to live a little, and because the rooms has family in Nashville that we can bunk with we are taking a road trip bayy-bee!  This weekend we are hitting the road to Nashvegas to take in the sights and dine with Taylor and Carrie.  Kidding about the last part, unless we actually do see them in a restaurant and pull up chairs at their table (wouldn't put it past us).

Our plans so far include: walking around Franklin, and going to see play Shrek.  This should be so fun, because I LOVE plays and love the green ogre and his donkey friend!  If you have any favorite sights or restaurants in Nashville, please let me know! I'd love to hear some suggestions.
Franklin, TN!
How embarrassing is a headerless blog?  Pretty.  But I just don't have the patience to learn how to do it right now.  With the help of my Dad I finally got the background up, but the header file is not cooperating, so until I muster up that little virtue of patience this blog will be header-less.  Don't hate.

What have your days looked like lately?  Mine are looking like this:

Note all of the To-Do Lists.  I am obsessed with list making, I think I inherited it from my mother.
I had my two and a half hour seminar tonight and found out the date of my ten minute presentation.  February 23.  Already DREADING it.

Happy hump day bloggers.

1 comments:

Meg said...

My fam & I are going in a few weeks. You'll have to tell us what is fun!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio