Saturday, January 22, 2011

just call me monica.

Monica Geller that is. I cleaned, and cleaned, and CLEANED this morning.

For Christmas I asked for dusters.  And low and behold sweet Santa brought me just that.  

The swiffer dusters.  I was impressed with these little suckers, and they are disposable which is nice for me because storage is lacking in Apartment 5.  Take a look at my de-cluttered, swiffered clean desk and nightstand. 
My room hasn't seen this side of clean in forever. Monica would be so proud, now if I could master her ways in the kitchen and snatch a funny hubs like Chandler, I'd be set!

And moving out of the fictional character realm and back to my actual life...  Last night we went to the gymnastics meet.  Not as much trash talking went down as at the basketball game Tuesday night, but still entertaining. 

Then Meg and I went to see No Strings Attached.  I didn't have high expectations and mainly just wanted to see Ashton on the big screen for a couple hours (what a cutie) but I cannot tell you how good this movie is.  You need to see it, and take me with you because I will be seeing it atleast one more time in theaters, if not twice.

Have a lovely Saturday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio