Friday, January 14, 2011

happy weekend!

Bloggers, it is finally the weekend.  It is unfortunate that I am this excited about the weekend, seeing how it was only a three day week.  Also unfortunate, I am not loving my classes thus far.  Hopefully this will change because as nerdy as it sounds I really enjoy learning and typically love the material of my courses.  Minus these (insert dirty word) computer courses which I am required to take but have NO DESIRE to learn about.  I can tweet, blog, and fb stalk.  So what exactly do I need CS 202 for?

Although I am not in love with my classes YET (there is still hope) these are some things that I am loving:
-Uggs.  Whether you think they are fashionable or tacky I would seriously die without that fur around my feet this time of year.
-Hot water. I took a shower today and the hot water only lasted a minute, and I am not exaggerating.  I had to finish rinsing the shampoo out of my hair in the sink.  Never taking hot water for granted again.
-My 2011 planner I got for Christmas.  


-Diet Sunkist.  I don't know what it is but I have been on a huge Diet Sunkist kick lately!

Happy weekend!



2 comments:

Staley Mc said...

I almost got the Kate Spade planner for Christmas too but then I found another one I liked better, I'm such a nerd about my planners! I hope your classes get better

Mel said...

Liz, I love your blog! Remember that talk we were having at camp? We should finish that some time! Haha!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio