Monday, October 11, 2010

since we last chatted..

Here's what has been going on since we last talked...
I went to my first fair. It was WONDERFUL. Complete with a Ferris Wheel, funnel cake, and creppy carnies!



And I watched the Tide dominate the Gators.  Most recently I watched South Carolina dominate us, but thankfully I have no pictures to document that somber event. 



I jogged in the Race for the Cure 5k this past Saturday in Birmingham.  There were 16,000 runners/ walkers in the race.  My mother and I got in the middle/back of the line and once the race had actually started it took us 9 minutes to actually move.  Needless to say, it was crowded.  But it was awesome to see that many people united for a cause.

Satrday night I went with my parents to see  The United States Marine Band.  I feel so old now that I enjoy going to shows like that.  I remember when we used to go on field trips to the symphony and I would just want to gauge my eyes out.  Thankfully now that I am 20 I have learned to appreciate the talent those musicians have and enjoy listening.

This past weekend was the best and I got teary eyed on the way back to Tuscaloosa last night.  There is something so special about home and you never realize it you're away from it for a while.  But, I'm back at school and ready to take on this Homecoming week, yay!  

Here's to another week! Have a good one bloggers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio