Friday, September 24, 2010

happy birthday mother!

Last night my parents came down to Tuscaloosa to celebrate my Mother's 50th Birthday! Wow, she doesn't seem that old. We went to Chucks and it was delicious as always. They changed up my "usual" dish on the menu- the parmesean crusted grouper is now served over penne pasta instead of with a serving grilled veggies on the side. Hey, who's complaining? I was one happy customer high on carbs last night!

Then we came back to my apartment and my mother opened her presents!


She asked for this tool to aid in her crafting projects. No telling what I will come home to next :).


Me and Pops.

Tomorrow we are going to the Weed Patch (my grandparent's farm) to have a celebration with my mom's side of the fam..all 6 of us!

4 out of the 6. Fingers crossed I marry into a big family, and by big I mean anything over 7 members total!

Happy birthday to my wonderful mother, and Happy Weekend folks!

1 comments:

Julie Blake said...

so cute! and i love the new look!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio