Wednesday, September 22, 2010

welcome fall.

Today is the day! This first official day of the Fall season and I welcome it with open arms. I love most everything about Fall- the weather, the colors, football, the leaves changing, Thanksgiving, etc.

I just hung up the fall wreath I painted last year in our kitchen! I got the wreath at the hob lob, and it looks fairly unprofessionl because I sharpied "Happy Fall" in the center. Like most thng at the time I'm sure I had a bee in my bonnet to finish the project right then and if a sharpie was all I had, the sharpie was what I went with.


And, I found these gems at the Dollar Tree...hollllarrr. I thought they were so cute for only being a dollar each. I'm thinking of a creative way to display them, but I'm thinking given the right setting they could totally pass for Pottery Barn accessories, minus the extreme PB price tag!


Happy Fall Yall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio