Friday, October 22, 2010

bling bling- pumpkin style.

I had been wanting to decorate the two small pumpkins I bought at Publix since I brought them home, which was a couple of weeks ago.  Originally my plan was to paint them, but all of my paint is at my hoover home and paint + brushes is too darn expensive.  So I went with what I think was an equally cute route, and definitely significantly cheaper..I glittered my pumpkins.  Yes, a little Elmer's and some gold glitter is all you need to add a little sparkle to your fall decor.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Julie Blake said...

so darn cute!!! and LOVE the NYC trip...what a fun spring break get away!

Mel said...

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! that is way too cute! i just got two pumpkins to carve, maybe i'll have to bling mine up. love it :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio