Wednesday, October 20, 2010

artsy fartsy.

Blogger Friends, We are half way to the weekend!  This week hasn't been too terrible for me because I have not had any tests to study for (a first) but I am still counting down till Friday!

This past weekend was Homecoming and the rooms and I kicked it off by walking Sorority row critiquing the lawn decorations.  We both agreed we should be judges, and I'm personally offended they didn't bother to ask us.  But either way, our opinions were definitely shared.  Some were awesome, some were..uhh, not.  I enjoy Homecoming, but this year the game was so late it was hard to get into the spirit.  The friends I was sitting with agreed the slow tempo of the game was less than exciting so we left at halftime, vegged out on the couch and watched the rest of the game on tv while eating pound cake (that's my kind of fun).

Now, what I really want to talk about were my Sunday festivities.  Sunday was the Kentuck Art Festival and I volunteered with my friend Abi! We worked the artist hospitality tent, and I'll admit it was a little slow at first.  I kind of got my panties in a wad due to the lack of organization, but then we got escape the chaos of the tent and walk around to the different vendors offering snacks.  I was a much happy camper walking around and looking at the different booths.  All in all it was a great experience and all the artists' talent was incredible.  So jealous.  After we finished serving our time, we found a path to led to a bridge and decided to set up a little impromtu photoshoot.

This weekends agenda includes: a Friday night potluck feast, a pumpkin patch, and my dear friend Amanda's 20th Birthday party! And of course watching the Tennessee game!

Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Meg said...

those pics are so cute! can't wait for the potluck =)

Abi said...

Love the new pic on your header. Sound of Music-esque. For realz. also- LOVED Sunday afternoon with you! Best decision ever!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio