Sunday, May 16, 2010

weekend wrap up.

I love Sundays. For many reasons but specific to the the Blog World, I love Sundays because people usually update their blogs on Sunday afternoons/ nights. Or maybe that's just my prime blog stalking time so it just seems as new posts are always up. Either way, I enjoy it!

This weekend has been busy, but fun! I decided to spruce up the Butterfly Garden in our back-back yard and went to Home Depot by myself (that's right- never thought I'd see the day) to get some flowers.





This is a portion of the garden so far. Plants (outdoor or indoor) do not typically have a long lifespan at the Lester household so I'm hoping with a little TLC that these can hang in there (at least a few weeks maybe).

Our air conditioner still. is. not. working. Being the glass half full kinda gal that I am have learned to appreciate some pros(2) to the endless obvious cons of this predicament. Clearly, the cons are sweating (especially when getting ready after a shower UGH), carrying a fan with you from room to room, and having the heat hit you like a brick wall upon entering the house. But I'm not here to complain, ha! The Pros include..loss of much water weight due to the puddles of sweat excreted, and my tweaked priorities of my future home. I now only dream of three things in a house: a big bathroom, laundry room, and AIR CONDITIONING. See.. I'm simple, easy to please just give me AC. The Rave appreciates our sauna of a house, because they are banking off our misery. My mother and I have seen three movies in a week. For those of you who know me that is not a shocking statement. But, my mother on the other hand doesn't usually see three movies in a year. We have now checked Babies, Letters to Juliet, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid off the list. All three extremely different and all were good, yet I only care to see them the one time!

I have a recent obsession with HGTV. House Hunters, House Hunters International, Design to Sell, Take it Outside, and everything else on the channel has recently become an addiction. My sweet rooms tweeted that this is a new obession of hers too. Seeing as how I am going to T-town tomorrow to visit, I am thinking an HGTV Monday marathon may be in order, ha!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio