Monday, May 10, 2010

bithday wishin' and good news.

Happy Happy Birthday to my now twenty year old sister! LOVE YOU!!





And now for the good news...On my first day of work at the church yesterday I found out they are taking a white water rafting trip this summer! This is exciting to me, because white water rafting was on my list of things to do this year and it was questionable that I could find anyone to go with me. I have not been white water rafting since seventh grade choir tour and I am so excited, and obviously..just can't hide it.
But wait, there's more.. Katie and I are going to Sips-n-Strokes soon, and I am PUMPED!! We are painting "Funky Trees" and pictures are promised to follow.

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks sis! I love you too!!

Katie said...

YAY Sips n Strokes!!! Can't wait!!!

Abi said...

White water rafting!! I'm so completely jealous. Just know that okay? And if you ever want to go while I'm around...let me know, because I WILL DEFINITELY go with you! Have fun! Miss you ALREADY!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio