Monday, May 10, 2010

chillin out maxin relaxin all cool.

This summer has been lovely so far. The air conditioner is past being on the fritz at the Lester household, so needless to say I had a very WARM welcome home. Since my mother and I have a somewhat low tolerance of miserableness we decided to journey to Target and Wal Mart (I know, we got Crazzzy) Friday night. But, the trip turned out to be eventful. I got a new pair of shoes (always a plus), Leap Year (L-O-V-E this movie), some coloring books, and bubbles! I celebrated the summer like a 5 year old, and I am NOT complaining!



Saturday my mother and I did our best to avoid the heat again, and went to see the movie Babies. Uhh, it was interesting. I am glad I went to see it, but will not be seeing in three times in theaters as usual. Saturday night Rach and I went to Newks which never fails. She was just home for the weekend, but came home for the summer officially today. Rach--can't wait to conquer our summer "Bucket List".

Sunday was Mother's Day, but I'm sure you knew that. Here is a special shout out to Pamela Ann who is the domb dot com! We went to the Weed Patch, which is what we call my Grandparent's farm.





Hope everyone had a great weekendend! I am sorry for the complete play-by-play!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay for the summer bucket list! Can't wait!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio