Monday, May 10, 2010

inspiration station.

Lately I am inspired to...
1. Blog. Shocking, I know.
2. Journal. You might think this is the same as above, but not hardly. These will later serve as my memory, for I already have the mind of an 89 year old Alzheimers patient.
3. Exercise. We can only hope this inspiration lasts; for I and all the memembers of the YMCA pool will benefit from this inspiration as long as it continues.
4. Organize. This is about as shocking as number 1.

Looky here though:
This is my "junk" draw before. Hoarder, not a hoarder?! It's debatable.


But now, look how clean and organized..


And a few hidden gems that made my heart smile along the way:


My high school schedule, the jingle bell snowman earrings I so fashionably sported to the sixth grade "Winter dance", the wooden bear with my name on it that I LOVED as a child, and the dreaded Tomagattchi (sp?). There are just some things I can't part from.

On the organization note, look at this snazzy little week planner that was in my Easter basket! As a girl who thrives on planning, this makes my life!



5. Throw on that aapron and cook. If I was only inspired to find a new recipe, buy the ingredients, and clean the dishes..

Happy Hump Day!!

3 comments:

Lynnlee said...

You really don't get rid of anything...tomagatchi?

now the reindeer ears i have no doubt get their fair share of "wear time"

Sh said...

Nice... Wanna come do my house?

Katie said...

OMG i want that planner thing, you need to ask your easter bunny where they got it so i can get a matching one!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio