Tuesday, May 4, 2010

summer lovin' only 4 days away.

At the beginning of the year I made a list of 25 things I wanted to do in 2010. And here are some I am hoping to accomplish in the Summer portion of the year. (Dear Katie and Rach, I am sincerely sorry for copying yall's summer list posts- however I want to be included in both of yalls summer extravangazas you have planned)

And the list goes..
1. go to Switzerland
Check it- Jamie M posted a link on my wall today and we will be here in 57 days..


3. Take a photography lecture/ class.
6. Do a random community service project.
8. Do a 5k- There is one on June 5th I want to do..cough, cough..KATIE.
9. Read Redeeming Love.
10. Watch the Ron Clark story.
11. Try 5 new recipes. I am excited for this. I got an Anthro aapron in my Easter Basket and it is dying to be used.
12. Watch Gone with the Wind- because I have never seen it and I feel it is my obligation as a Southerner.
13. Go white water rafting. Uhhh, anyone want to do that?
16. tube the cahaba river. (more realistic that white water rafting)

18. Look at the Birmingham skyline at night.
19. Learn to say 3 foreign phrases. Not would probably be the prime time to learn these.
20. Have an all night movie marathon with my mother.
21. Play a round of gold with my dad at Robert Trent Jones at home.
22. Go to sips-n- strokes. (again, Katie..cough,cough)

Let's hope it happens!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You can definitely be included in mine if I can be included in yours! You know I've been wanting to tube the Cahaba for a while now. THIS IS THE SUMMER FOR IT!

Katie said...

8. Let's do it, I'll start training ASAP!!!

16. I so almost put this on my list then didn't because I figured no one would want to do it with me!!! PJ has done it and he says its fun so I'm totally down to join you!!!

22. ALL MAY they are having $5 off so let's find one for May and do it!!!

Unknown said...

I'll help out with #19. What would you like to say en français?

Instead of #12, read it! So much better!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio