Thursday, January 14, 2010

steppin.

right now i am watching pretty woman. it is one of my FAVORITE movies, richard gere and julia roberts are beautiful together. lately great movies have been coming on tv. the other night i got hooked on sleepless in seattle, another classic romantic. tom hanks and meg ryan are also great together, maybe i just have a thing for movies that have repeating couples in them..
tonight lynnlee and i attempted step class at the rec, and it was no walk in the park. let me tell you, that junk is intense. for being a stepping newbie it was hard to follow the instructor and she would say official stepping commands like waterfall, starburst, rotating door, etc. i had no heck of a clue what was going on. the maybe 2 steps i did get was fun and a workout, i just wish i could have known what was going on.


i just dropped my sociology class, THANK GOODNESS! i feel so relieved to have dropped that course. i don't think i could have handled it a semester. and now i have the swedish psychology professor twice a day, yay!
one day till the weekend!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jamie and I are watching (well, I'm in my room listening) Pretty Woman right now! and we (or maybe just I) definitely watched Sleepless in Seattle the other day too!

That's annoying about the step instructor...

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio