Saturday, January 9, 2010

finished!

this morning i got up at 6:45 and that in itself was a difficult task. then i suited up and ran the red nose run (explains the red clown nose). jamie g ran it with me, and we had a freezing good ol' time. i forgot my camera at the actual race, or i would have put a picture of the both of us!
after the race, i worked on my bathroom art project. and i FINSIHED. and don't worry, i treated myself, but more on that later. i used blues and browns (obviously) to match my bathroom colors for my tuscaloosa apartment. nothing but scrapbooking paper, and some modpodge!
and this is the finished product! i got the inspiration (as blogged earlier) from a scrapbook paper cross, but i already have a cross painiting in my bathroom so i decided to go with flowers!

tonight for the last dinner with the parentals we went to surin. i have developed a major LOVE for surin. i ate WAY too much for dinner, and then even worse we got desert to take home. and somehow i managed to eat all of that too. so technically, i guess i finished 3 things today, not that i'm proud of the latter.
happy weekend, im too full to continue typing.
ps- this really deserves an entire blog post but.. leap year the movie. go see it, and take me with you because i would gladly go again. it was precious and im pretty sure matthew goode is my husband. yes, i know i am now 13 with a legit crush on a celebrity. hope they make posters of him...

1 comments:

Abi said...

celebrity crushes are the best. And congrats on the run at 6 in the morning! I would not be so bold, especially in this cold weather!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio