Wednesday, January 13, 2010

by the wayside.

as to no one's surprise blogging has fallen by the wayside the past few days. with the best of blogging intentions i came back to school and i still haven't managed a post.



here's to some random thoughts:

i feel like the ives has been renovated. besides the stanky stank from the leak, the ives is stylin' after the break. we got new couch pillows, 2 candle holders (thanks to staley, i love them girl), a wicker basket (still need the decorative sticks, but the basket is there) and... a new little sign for the kitchen where a seasonal wreath previously hung. lynnlee also gave me tonight some new brown and blue monogrammed towels, which i LOVE! love love love monogrammed things!



television. lets talk about the tube. i skipped exercise yesterday to watch a show talking about the drama of another show i watch. fitness was sacrificed for bachelor drama, puhh-lease. that's not like me, i used to never watch television..ever. but, today i got out and had a nice jog and mini trampoline session. that makes up for it right?

school. classes are different this semester, well obviously but i'm not sure that i am a fan of my new classes. tuesdays and thursdays i love, computer and psychology. mwf, well they aren't my fav. my sociology professor is about 109 years old, bless his heart. he mumbles, and softly at that. he doesn't seem to have a plan of what he is saying..no lecture notes, not a power point, no nothing he kinda just randomly says whatever he is thinking. it's not my favorite, but i will deal. i enjoy lit, but the class is discussion oriented and anyone who knows me at all, knows this is my least favorite. and the world, nations, and regions class is fairly interesting but all history. anyway, enough of this pessimistic polly attitude, school has just started and has the potential to be great so fingers are crossed.

this song spoke to me tonight.

Take my life and let it be
consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments, and my days,
let them flow in ceaseless praise
Take my hands and let them move
at Thy impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
swift and beautiful for Thee.

Take my voice and let me sing
always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
filled with messages from Thee.
Take my silver and my gold
not a mite I would withhold.
Take my intellect and use
every power as You choose.

Take my will and make it Thine
it should my no longer mine.
Take my heart it is Thine own
it shall be Thy royal throne
Take my love, my Lord I pour
at Your feet its treasure store
Take myself and I will be
ever, only, all for Thee.
Take myself and I will be
ever, only, all for Thee.

happy hump day. 2 days till the weekend.
possibly pictures on a post tomorrow? picture-less posts are boring, i know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio