Monday, January 4, 2010

a bee in my bonnet.

i now have a buzzing bee in my bonnet to run a half marathon. i decided this yesterday when i was running the track at the nice warm gym. when i ran from my house to star lake, up and down huge hills in 27 degree weather i was a little more skeptical of this decision. but the end result of running is the best, nothing beats that feeling of accomplishment. and since i am motivated now, i think i might as well act on the motivation and give it a shot. im running a 5k (red nose run) on saturday when the high is 26, and low is 17. woooo. i dont even remember what it feels like to run in normal temperatures.

it is FREEZING outside. the highest temp i saw today was 28. what the heck? thats frigid. talullah is not fan of the cold weather. she shivers when she gets close to the door, so we bought her a corduroy jacket. yes we are now one of "those families".

look at that miss fancy nancy posing. and also, that jacket has legit pockets. like what is a dog going to keep in their pocket? their chapstick and money? whatever, we were impressed and i stuck her toy in their for cargo for the time being.

tonight was oatmeal monday. and while munching on my oats, i watched the bachelor by the fire (LOVE the fire). what was that show? the girls were pathetic, desperate, and idiotic. jake, good luck to you..i would just quit while you are ahead. the show was ridiculous, i was embarassed for all of those bimbos. and what was up with jill and ed's guest appearance? like jake's not big boy enough to make his own decisions about HIS "wife"?

i also watched the tyra show today and it was on the topic of hazing. it is not okay. there are no exceptions. it pains me to know this goes on at my campus.

2 more random thoughts: my car went in to be fixed today! yay! and also.. i really want to see the movie leap year.

2 comments:

Staley Mc said...

You can do it!! Miss Talullah's coat is precious! I totally agree about the bach and I am jeal of your oats. I also REALLY want to see leap year too!

Abi said...

My family's dog has at least 5 sweaters, we just bought her a pink dog snuggie for Christmas too, so we are most deffinitely one of THOSE families! It's so cute though, isn't it? I love seeing dogs in outfits...ridiculous but precious! Your puppy looks adorable!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio