Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 is here.

2010 is here! i had a great new years night with some of my favorite ladies from school! lake martin was beautiful and our cabin was so nice. i did not have the highest expectations for the cabin, and i was pleasantly surprised. while we were there we walked the park, built a legit fire (no easy task), ate s'mores (what else?), and ate dinner at sinclairs. i loved sinclairs! it was a restaurant on the lake, so you could trust the seafood and my parmesean crusted trout was delicious.
right before midnight we all made a "bucket list" for 2010, of 20 things we wanted to do in this year. mine turned in to being 25, and i am excited! some of my things are small but still things i want to do. for example some are: watch gone with the wind (i have never seen it), play frisbee on the quad, try depalmas (restaurant in ttown), try 5 new recipes, run atleast 2 more 5ks, etc...
one thing i learned from the trip was how to set my self timer. yay! i have been wondering how to do that for a while, and it comes in handy. since my personal photographer could not make it to capture all my kodak moments, self timer was what i forced to resort too.
my new year is off to a great start, here is to a fun filled 2010 everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio