Sunday, November 28, 2010

question 3: fav shows on the telly.

Describe your favorite television program:
I have several.  Let's start from the beginning:
1. I Love Lucy.  I grew up on I Love Lucy and basically every other (classic) TV Land show and I still get a kick out of that deadly duo.

2.  Friends.  I have loved Friends since middle school, and have watched and re-watched my collection of the 10 seasons too many times to count.  My family takes the Friends trivia book on vacation to use it as a source of entertainment during long waits at beach restaurants.  Mon, Rach, Pheebs, Joe, Ross, and Chan will always have a special place in my heart.

3.  The View.  I was introduced to this by rooms freshman year and I now use it as my source for current events.

4.  90210.  This is ths only current television show that I really care to keep up with.  It's drama filled, totally unbelievable, yet addicting at the same time.

2 comments:

Carlin said...

Agree with ALL of these shows! Can I copy this blog challenge idea??

liz said...

Yes, go right ahead! Can't wait to read yours!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio