Tuesday, November 23, 2010

boots, boots, boots.

I have been suffering from a boot obsession lately.  I started out on my quest for the perfect pair of boots with intentions of getting comortable, water-proof, fur-lined walking boots for the streets of NYC (17 days).  But in the case of fashion vs. practically, fashion won out.  Fingers crossed these boots aren't too miserable, but just incase the Uggs will be making the trip too.

After almost endlessly searching, I found these:

The things I liked about these boots were:
-The heel.  I love that they have a heel, but its not too high or too skinny.
-The western style.  I didn't technically want "cowboy" boots, but I was in the market for something along those lines.
-The fact that they can be dressed down or up.  Good for skinny jeans and dresses. Such versatility..
-THE PRICE.  I ordered them online from Belk for 40% off and shipping was free.

These boots are currently in NC en route to my front porch.

Other boots I considered:


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you made the right choice! Those are cute!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio