Saturday, November 27, 2010

body piercings and tats.

Question number two of the blog challenge: Talk about your piercings or tattoos if you have any.
Piercings.
I have my ears pierced once.  I got them pierced when I was ten years old, and I thought my life was complete after I walked out of Claire's with two silver studs in my ears.
Because I believe in rites of passage, I also got my cartilage pierced when I was 18 "because I could", and I didn't need my parents permission to sign the form.  Yeah..that hurt..and got infected.  So the upper cartilage piercing was short-lived but like most things "fun while it lasted".
Here's a pic:


Tattoos.
I went through a tattoo phase a couple of summers ago where I really really wanted one.  Thankfully, I resisted the impulsive urge to permanently stamp my body and am currently still tattoo-less.  Although I am not opposed to tats, I'm glad I didn't pay for the pain.  By the way, I wanted a cross on my foot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio