Wednesday, November 24, 2010

if at once you don't succeed, try try again.

Round two in attempts of a blog challenge.  I got this from my friend Julie's blog!



Tis challenge is just a question a day and I love answering questions so hopefully this will be an easier challenge for me to manage.

Question 1: What is your middle name? And how do you feel about it?
My middle name is Joan.  I was named after both of my grandmothers and Joan came from my father's mother, Barbara Joan Lester.  Elizabeth came from my mother's mom, Elizabeth Ann Swindall.  I love my name.  Not in a cocky "my name's the best" kinda way, I just love that I was named after two special people in my life. And I love, love, love family names.  Names from my family I wouldn't mind passing along if I ever decide I want hellans running around my house include:
-Mary
-Alyce
-Graham
-Love (yes, my great-grandmother's name was Mary Love)
-Lewis (don't worry, this would serve as a middle name)

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

3 comments:

Julie Blake said...

I love family names too!!!

Rachel said...

you know me and the family names. such sucker.

Abi said...

This is about to sound odd but: I love the name Love! Or maybe I should just say I like it alot :) That's precious! Never even CROSSED my mind to use it as a name! Awesome.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio