Tuesday, June 15, 2010

tidbit tuesday.

Alliteration blog titles. I feel like my creativity is limited to coming up with a themed title that consists of words that start with the same letter. Ex: Tidbit Tuesday.

AT&T has the best commercials. THE BEST, I tell you. I literally saw one without knowing the product being advertised and said "I want whatever they are selling". I was heartbroken when I realized I already have At&T.

I can be a really terrible long distance friend (just ask Garrett). This problem would probably get slightly better if I took my phone off of vibrate and actually hear it when it rings.


I was around horses for the first time in years this past Saturday. This made me want to ride again. It also reminded me of my younger days when I would search the classified section of the newspaper each week to buy a horse with my "saved change". And I really thought this was feasible. Oh, to be young again!



I love Roberto, Kirk, and Craig from Cape Cod on the Bachlorette. Ali looks good with all of them, but my money is on Roberto. PLEASE don't spill the beans if you've read the spoilers.



I don't think I would eat any of Jimmy Dean's breakfast products, if someone paid me. That sausage biscuit and breakfast bowl makes me want to puke just seeing it on television.

The older I get, the younger I think I am.

I love it when Talullah (my sweet dog) sits up like a little person.

I want to start a collection of Toms (shoes..not men named Tom), and stamps (not the postage kind).


Three things that are the bomb dot com: HGTV, David Tutera, and David Bromstad.

We are debating on New Orleans, or Nashville for our family vacation weekend. This is first time we have not been to Hilton Head in 10 years.

And this concludes my random tidbits.
Happy rainy week! I have loved it.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE THE NEW BACKGROUND!!!!

Abi said...

1. I like the new background.
2. I love me some horeses! I haven't ridden in years!
3. Jimmy Dean's makes me want to puke every time, too.
4. Wow, tough calls on family vacay. Fun places BUT both recently stricken with disaters. New O.-Oil, Nash.-flood...but either one would be super fun and interesting to see what's going on! (SO sorry about Hilton Head! I feel for ya!)
--Miss you!!

Katie said...

I will join everyone else in saying that I like the new background, it's def you :)

Also, did you know Jimmy Dean died the other day? Just another tidbit you could use! HAHA

What are you doing next Tuesday/Wednesday...can we please see each other before you leave for abroad?!? Fbook me! :) :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio