Tuesday, March 9, 2010

television happenings.

so this is not really a recent happening, but rooms has officially gotten me addicted to the view. i love finding out the "hot topics" through their bickering the different views90210 came on last night for the first time since december, and it has feels like it has been years. how i have missed this cast and all their drama. this is the only show besides the bachelor/bachlorette that i watch religiously (quality television here, folks). it's just so easy to get consumed in their drama, so i'm glad my friends have made it back to the big screen!

monday night, rooms and i were the only people in america who celebrated the jason and molly wedding and it was precious! so what if he proposed to melissa, clearly molly was the one he was supposed to end up with. we can only hope that jake will break up with bimbo vienna soon.

on the related television subject there are 2 movies coming out that i really wanna see:

1. the new miley cyrus movie- the last song. her boo is cute, and the previews look good. i'm just convinced i will love it.
2. remember me- looks emotionally intense, and i predict a few tears will be shed.

both, i cannot wait to see. happy wednesday.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I want to watch 90210 but I'm really behind. I hate watching online, so I think I'll just wait for the second season on DVD. I want to see The Last Song, too but I kind of want to read the book first. Yay for TV and movies.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio