Tuesday, March 9, 2010

motivation: lacking.

right now i am in good ol amelia gorgas (fav library) lookin at the sun shine through the window wishing i could be out in it, and listening to my neighbors chit chat. not that their talking should bother me, since i am clearly doing nothing to advance my academic career.

is it just me or is this the hardest time ever to concentrate on school? it's so pretty outside (thank you, Jesus..and i mean that with sincerity), and its that blah middle time of the semester.


BUT in 7 more short days, i will be heading..

HERE! to charleston, south carolina. i am so excited, because south carolina is my favorite state and charleston is an area that i have never been to before. this is the first spring break in a long while that i have not gone to the beach, so i'm excited to trying something different! i'm looking forward to this relaxing spring break twenty ten with friends!

to all my friends who need the motivation to survive until spring break--we are ALMOST THERE!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous of Charleston. I've always wanted to go there!!

Abi said...

So close, but so far away! Ahhhhhh can't wait for SC!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio