Saturday, December 12, 2009

big fan.

This post is dedicated to things i am a "big fan" of.

1. Antropologie: Has always been a favorite of the over priced stores. Lately, I have been in to not just their clothing but the style of the entire store (down to the way the store is decorated for Christmas).

2. Jogging: This used to be a hobby of mine, but I gave it up for about 4 or so years. Now, I have enjoyed picking the hobby back up again. I ran the Jingle Bell Fun Run with a friend last Saturday, and it was so fun (everyone was decked out for Christmas and wore jingle bells on their shoes). It was my first race over 2 miles, and I was excited because one of my goals I made for sophomore year was actually accomplished. Forget the goals to shower before class, keep my room clean, etc. You can't when them all, and thats what resolutions for 2010 is for!
3. Yeah, ladies you are welcome. I'm a big fan of him because um, how could you not be?
4. This man's work is incredible. If you want to see a demonstration of someone who found their professional calling, look no further! I have recently had a slight obsession with his show "My Fair Wedding". Love him.
5. Had to do it. I have always been a Bama fan, but now that I am a student too I feel much more passionate about the team. Congrats to them for the SEC win, and I am so excited for watching the National Championship.
Other things I am a big fan of: using the phrase "big fan", the book "the 10 women you'll be before you are 35", christmas lights, mugs, my new white phone cover (the plum was ugly), nice store employees, barnes and noble, trying new things, attempting to cook, and baths.
happy holidays everyone!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio