Sunday, June 21, 2009

everything and then some

i have neglected the blog lately due to my new interest in twitter, and laziness to post. but here are some updates on my summer:

i go to head start to get my eyebrows waxed, she waxed it OFF. thats right, no left eyebrow. moral: dont go to headstart for facial waxing.

when i was leaving my babysitting job friday, the mom informed me she was no longer working, therefore i no longer have a summer job after this week, i have the worst luck with jobs.

although, i am jobless and eyebrowless i have a new opporotunity to be a kids counselor at camp sumatanga's music and arts week. im very nervous about it, but im crossing my fingers and hittin my kees to pray it will be a good, fun experience.

in all of my bad luck (i think the universe is against me) i am still enjoying summer, and trying to keep a positive attitude.

random things i have been up to in my spare time: getting things ready for the apartment (painting furniture, buying dishes, looking at accessories, etc), playing with talullah (happy 2 month anniversary to her today), babysitting..(a lot, until now..), saw the proposal (LOVED it, its a must see), relaxing and enjoying family and friends!

blessing: well, im thankful for my right eyebrow, just kidding.. thankful for my wonderful father! hope everyone had a great fathers day!

1 comments:

Hannah, Here! said...

I can't believe that happened to you! Everytime I go to get my eyebrows waxed I'm always so scared that they'll take it all off. Wow. What did you do to recover?!

Anyway, I'm a new follower, popping over from New Adventures.

Check out my blog: www.talesfromatimeout.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio