Saturday, May 30, 2009

sweet summertime.

its summertime,and the sun is finally shinning! i love this relaxing season. i love being home with my parents and friends! also, our family adopted a dog a little over a month ago..talullah, and i love spending time with her cute self!

this past week i started my summer job, babysitting. i watch 2 girls from 8-5 on different days during the week. i enjoyed my first week and think this to be a much better job than previous sitting experiences.

last night i had a great time at the hillsong conert. their music and talent is incredible. today i took advantage of this beautiful weather and layed out at the pool and rode my bike this evening. i am typically scared or bikes because i have never been a pro rider, but i had a great time taking in the scenery of bluff park, (what a great neighborhood) and enjoying the weather.

tomorrow is church and hopefully something outdoors. i LOVE spending time OUTSIDE!

blessing of the post: my country, my state, my city, my home.

1 comments:

Staley Mc said...

gotta love bluff park! yay for your 4th post gotta keep it up girl!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio