Friday, June 26, 2009

motivated!



i am so motivated to spruce up my blog and post more now, i now have a picture and a profile. wattccch outttt, im really stepping up my blogging game.. now for my attempt to put a picture in a post. these are some of the delicious fresh fruits/veggies my mom and i got at murphrees in cahaba heights. i love fruits, espeically in the summa time. yummy!

this is sweet talullah, our spoiled rotten pug/ chiuhauha we adopted 2 months ago, she melts my heart and has just learned how to give high fives. such a cutie.

well, i had another picture i uploaded but it was stubborn and would not move in the order i wanted, so i had to delete it because of my lack of patience.

more pics and posts to come! starting to love the blog world! happy weekend to everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio