Wednesday, September 2, 2009

wonderful wednesday picture post.


for my lack of pictures yesterday i will make up for it in this post, since i have no serious profound thoughts today. shocker, i know.

this was the five, before our last choir tour at saint mark umc. forever and ever friends.

me and staley this summer at celebration sunday. miss her and absolutely can not wait to see her this weekend and for our picture taking date. she is so talented, all her pics are great!



me and rooms on the first day of school. (the only day i actually showered before class, falling down on that goal) loves her!


my sister and me at our back to school photo shoot. cant put in words how much i miss her.

this are some random pics for a random post.




























1 comments:

Staley Mc said...

2 days in a row! you are on the road to becoming a full time blogger like myself baha. thanks for your kind words and i miss you SOOOOOO MUCH but i can't wait for our picture date either. i also can't wait for our valentines day 2010 date either haha!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio