Tuesday, September 1, 2009

life as a student.

school has started back. what does this mean? adjustment and lots and lots of reading.

my spaghetti brain:
-i hate speaking in front of people.
-smoking is nasty.
-i make this (almost healthy) desert every night. (2 slighty melted sugar free fudge-sicles swirled around in ice cream form..add a little peanut butter and you are set) i think im in love.
-post grad, the movie..sucks. dont go see it.
-i found johnathan clay on i-tunses, i dig him.
-i have succeeded in some of my sophomore goals such as checking my email and i am now obsessed with it.
-im giving up buying clothes for the time being.
-mail makes my day.
-No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetthing the past and looking forward to what lis ahead. I press on to the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. Philippians 3:13-14.
-i can't wait for Christmas.
-i hope everyone is having a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio