Monday, November 16, 2009

countdowns.


Turkey day is only 9 days away! More exciting- only 6 school days. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Our family comes over for the afternoon and we eat a late lunch. This year I have asked my mom if I can be responsible for one of the desserts. She is hesitant to lend me this respsonsibility out of fear of this being one of my "bees in the bonnet". We will see, I am no Paula D.
Countdown #2: Exactly 1 month till our family trip till our trip to Opryland in Nashville! (I tried to upload a pic of this but it would not work).
Happy Monday. On the note of countdowns, 4 days till the weekend, ha!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Three posts in three days! I'm impressed. Tallulah was so cute in that outfit! If only it came in a size XXL.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio